tag line

tag line

Sabtu, 4 Julai 2020

The power of Doa, prayer and patients


Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera,

Let me share with you all something which is happening to my own super best friend. 

It just happens and I am really grateful because it really happens to her. She always comes to me and telling me everything regarding her relationship and what so ever. As her super close friends, I am just sympathy with what happened to her.



I always tell her that always pray to Allah and ask Him everything since He is Maha Kaya, Maha Berkuasa, Maha Mengetahui, Maha Petunjuk and all 99 names. Wake up at midnight pray to Him. Cry and sincerely ask Him to give the light and show the truth. I also praying to Allah to give her guide and show to her what should she know.

Subhanallah, Allahuakbar. 

Today Allah granted her doa and she calls me and cries telling me what was happened. What I can do is give some courage words now and plan something make her happy, forget what makes her sad. I ask her to Sujud Syukur because of this. Yes, you are in pain now and maybe this is the last pain you have to go thru. InsyaAllah you will find the right happiness!

Tiada ulasan: